PERSONAL DATA PRIVACY STATEMENT
Under art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003:
1. We shall process your personal data only for purposes strictly related to what you require, i.e. the granting of a licence for synchronisation of music works and phonographic recordings.
2. We shall process your personal data manually and/or electronically.
3. The provision of your personal data is compulsory, since it will enable us to contact you by e-mail or telephone in order to provide you with all the information that you require in connection with the service. If you refuse to give your consent to the processing of your personal data, we may be unable to provide you with the information that you require.
4. We may communicate your personal data to third parties, for which knowledge of your personal data may be necessary or instrumental for the provision of the required services.
5. The data controller shall be “Bixio Gruppo Editoriale”.
6. The data processor shall be Mr. Franco Bixio.
7. You may at any time exercise your rights towards the data controller in accordance with art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003. For your convenience, your rights are reported below.
Article 7, Legislative Decree 196/2003 – Right to access personal data and other rights
1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
- a) of the source of the personal data;
- b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5 (2);
- e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
3. A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
- a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- b) erasure, anonymisation or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
DATA CONTROLLER AND PROCESSOR
- a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
The data controller and processor shall be the administrator of this site, whose address is: firstname.lastname@example.org